- THE FASTEST HEAT TRANSFER RATE BY EXCELLENT AIR FLOW
- SUFFICIENT HEAT DISSIPATION AREA
- ICEPIPE’S THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY = 40,000 W/M·K
- LESS RAW MATERIALS USED REDUCING THE WEIGHT AND PRODUCTION COST
How it works?
When heat produced from LED, the heat is transferred into a pipe, The heat transferred into the pipe vaporizes Working Fluid. The internal pressure of the pipe is increased by vaporized Working Fluid. At this moment, Fluid Dynamic Pressure is generated and elevated pressure leads the increase of pressure. When the pressure increases, Working Fluid is condensed from gas to liquid. The creation of liquified Working Fluid causes heat transfer into pipe and the heat is emitted into the outside.
Industrial: High Power High Bay/ Floodlight
- Production Floor
- Airport baggage hall
- Carpark area
- Sport arena
- Bus/Train/Airport concourse
- Tennis Courts
Commercial: Downlight/Spot/Track/panel light
- Shopping Malls